How to book your horsebox:-
- You can make your Enquiry
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by telephoning us directly on 07946 451 629 for available dates.
- Bookings are confirmed by placing 25% deposit, (credit/debit card – see below) over the phone with the remaining balance not due until 14 days prior to collection of your horsebox.
- Written confirmation will be posted/emailed from our Sales Team. This will include directions to our Depot (Please note: Horseboxes will be collected from our Depot, NOT our Office address)
- On collection of your horsebox our representative will be pleased to go through a check out procedure. Please allow 30 minutess for handover.
- Proof of Identification . On collection of your horsebox please supply the original, plus photocopies of passport/driving licence plus a utility bill and bank statement as photo and address confirmation.
- A holding deposit of £750.00 will be requested and held on the card details given on booking your horsebox. If you wish the deposit to be held on alternative card details this can be arranged.
- DRIVE OFF IN YOUR NEW HORSEBOX.
|Payment can be made by:||/Debit/Credit Cards/BACS
(credit cards are subject to 3% service charge)
|Booking Confirmation:||25% Deposit is required to confirm booking dates.
Full Payment due 14 days prior to collection
When collecting and returning your horsebox we do try and accommodate our customers timescale as much as feasibly possible offering:
Collection times between 7.30am – 9am (summer months)
Sunday 8.00am – 9am (summer months)
Return times between 5.30pm – 6.30pm (summer months)
We do ask that the vehicle is returned at the time agreed when booking.
This ensures the vehicle has a full valet and disinfection ready for the next customer.
We are however happy to discuss other collection and return times with you when booking your horsebox, as we know that life (with horses) isn’t always straight forward and will accommodate subject to availability.
Please read our Terms of Business prior to hiring.
Please be aware that weekends can be very busy and we would advise your booking is placed in advance to save disappointment.